HELP!! Welches Gr. A Edelstahl Abgasanlage fur DX ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• christian_scirocco2 schrieb:

Should be around 118-120HP, depending on the camshaft. You should modify the "Warmlaufregler" to increase fuel injection in high rpm´s. Maybe thing about using "Luftmengenmesser" of 1.6 GTI (EG). Audi 100 inletmanifold is good, but if i am right its the same size as GTI.
      Use the Supersprint exhaust, will be a good option to increase horsepower. The Exhaust doesnt need to have a big diameter. 45/50mm will be good. Bigger pipes increase more sound instead of horspower.

best regards Christian
      Hi Christian,

Thanks, that's good advice!! :thumbup:

118-120HP, yes, thats my guess too. I'm actually waiting for the installment of the exhaust manifold for putting the car on the dyno and make some final tweaks. So than we will finally know what power output the engine has. 8o

in regards to the warmup regulator, yes I've heard about a trick, but don't know exactly what it is. I've bought a revision set for the regulator so I'm planning on opening it for revision one day. Maybe I could make the adjustments then. Is there a good thread here on the forum about this?

The K-jetronic I would rather not touch. This is stil a good running one and I'm afraid that I will ruin it :/

I said Audi 100, but it could be another Audi too, I dont know exactly to be honest ;) .
      But what I do know is that it was bigger and that it sure helped the engine breath better. In the higher rpm's it runs much more happy since I installed it. So that made me think that a better exhaust manifold would really be good for the engine. In the end, all the air that goes in the engine must go out to!

So I'm going to buy me some heatwrap, wrap the manifold and focus on installing it on the default GTI exhaust!!
    • There are manuals in the internet, made by Schrick or Hartmann? If i remember right, you dissambly it an grind the mounting plate a few 0,x mm.

Edit: There it is. 0,5mm
      Warmlaufregler Modifizieren

Dissambely and assembely
      golf1wiki.de/index.php/Warmlaufregler

Scirocco 2 GT2 16V Umbau
      Megasquirt 3 MS3x - Voll Sequentiell :)